Kathryn Morrissey is a traffic engineer based in our Manassas office with experience working on traffic impact studies, traffic signal warrant analysis, parking supply and demand studies, shared parking and parking variances, and queuing studies. She is passionate about transportation, transportation planning, traffic operations, and how to make transportation systems more sustainable for the future.
With a focus on projects in the Northern Virginia region, she works with the traffic engineering team on new developments; retail, residential, mixed use projects; and parking issues. Her forecasting and analysis work involves the use of CAD, Synchro, and GIS.
Q + A
- What do you like best about working at W+A?
- Working with the fantastic people at W+A and our every more amazing clients!
- Favorite fast food chain?
- Favorite sports team?
- The Virginia Tech Hokies!
- Favorite film?
- The Princess Bride
- What motivates you to work hard?
- Know that I will be helping people in everything I do!
- What song would you say best sums you up?
- Here Comes the Sun by The Beatles
- Bachelor of Engineering, Civil Engineering, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- Engineer-in-Training (EIT): Virginia
- Envision Sustainability Professional