Michael Workosky is a transportation executive with more than 25 years of experience across the United States in transportation planning, traffic engineering, and parking matters related to mixed use developments, town centers, shopping centers, and commercial, governmental, and academic properties. Highly regarded within the industry, he is a registered Professional Transportation Planner (PTP), Traffic Operations Practitioner Specialist (TOPS), and Traffic Signal Operations Specialist (TSOS).
Mike’s work for clients includes traffic impact studies, feasibility, due diligence analyses, site assessments, mixed-use analysis and design, parking garage design and evaluation, town center studies and design, master plan design and evaluation, shared parking studies, preparation of Transportation Demand Management plans, and analysis of transit, pedestrian, and bicycle facilities.
He has testified as an expert witness before numerous boards and commissions.
- What do you like best working at W+A?
- It’s really the people. We have a dedicated group and I enjoy learning from others and doing meaningful work that I can see and be proud of.
- What motivates you?
- The drive to always be better, learn more with each project, and make the firm successful
- How do you relax?
- Running, biking, and drumming
- Your role model?
- My mom
- Favorite sports team?
- Starbucks order?
- Grande hazelnut skim latte
- Bachelor of Science, Industrial Technology, California University of Pennsylvania
- City of Alexandria, VA Parking Standards for New Development Projects Task Force