Jami Milanovich is a registered professional engineer. Over the past decade, she has worked primarily in the District of Columbia on a multitude of mixed-use, residential, university, school, institutional, and office projects throughout the city.
She has over 20 years of experience in a wide range of traffic and transportation projects, including traffic impact studies, corridor studies, parking analyses, traffic signal design, intersection improvement design, loading management plans, site access studies, expert witness testimony, and signing and pavement marking design.
- How did you get interested in transportation?
- Job security. People will always need to get from point A to point B.
- What do you like best about working at W+A?
- The people. My team rocks!
- Favorite vacation spot?
- Outer Banks, NC
- Favorite quote?
- “Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next Moment.” – Oprah Winfrey
- Favorite fast food chain?
- Shake Shack. They have the best peanut butter milkshakes.
- Favorite sports team?
- Pittsburgh Pirates
- Master of Engineering, Penn State University
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering (With Distinction), Penn State University
- Registered Professional Engineer: New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington, DC, West Virginia