Amy is a marketing professional with 15 years of experience. She joined Wells + Associates as an administrative assistant a decade ago. Her previous experience includes marketing account work for real estate developers and large residential homebuilders, giving her a firm grasp of the traffic engineering world. Amy also manages billing, invoices, timesheets, job set-up, and data entry. She assists in managing project budgets for the Silver Spring office.
- What do you like best about working for W&A?
- The team approach and the team environment
- Your personal life philosophy?
- Always persevere. Never give up in the face of challenges. They make you better.
- Favorite vacation spot?
- Acadia National Park in Bar Harbor, ME
- How do you relax?
- Read a good book.
- Starbucks order?
- Chai tea latte – but am truly a coffee addict.
- Favorite song?
- Fight Song by Rachel Platten
- Bachelor of Arts in Marketing, Penn State University