Linsey Burch has been a customer engagement expert since 2008 on W+A’s Transportation Demand Management (TDM) team. She specializes in marketing and communications, customer engagement, customer relations, event planning, social media, and business development.
Linsey is passionate about changing travel behavior and serves as an advocate for alternative modes of transportation. She works closely with commuters to ensure a smooth transition to adopting these alternatives.
- What do you like best about working for W+A?
- I like the family atmosphere and the environment is co-worker friendly. We are all passionate about what we do here at W+A to make the company greater each day we step foot into the office.
- Your life philosophy?
- “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.” – Maya Angelou
- Favorite vacation spot?
- Montego Bay, Jamaica they have the most beautiful beaches. I can’t forget to mention Jamaica’s authentic beef patties, Reggae music and cliff diving. I also like to relax with family and close friends over a good meal.
- How many pairs of shoes do you own?
- I’m the proud owner of over 90 pairs of shoes – and counting.
- Make and model of first car?
- A 1997 hunter green Saab convertible
- Bachelor of Science in Business: Marketing, Virginia State University