Nancy Randall is a transportation planner with over 35 years of experience in the traffic and transportation planning fields. Her impressive experience distinguishes her in the industry with work that includes traffic impact studies, master plans for government agencies and private industry, corridor studies, signal warrant analyses, transportation demand management programs, site circulation reviews, parking policy and needs studies, and feasibility analyses.
Nancy strives to build consensus to address transportation issues. She has been qualified as an expert in the field of transportation planning in both Federal District Court and Maryland Circuit Court. She has conducted numerous meetings and design charrettes with local and state agencies, building industry leaders and other groups.
- What motivates you?
- Personal life philosophy?
- It’s so much easier to be happy than not.
- Your role model?
- Steven Hawking for his intellect and perseverance.
- Favorite place to travel?
- Someplace new
- Make and model of your first car?
- VW Bug
- How many pairs of shoes do you own?
- Too many. Move over Imelda!
- What do you collect?
- See above.
- Bachelor of Arts, Behavioral and Social Sciences, University of Maryland
- Institute of Transportation Engineers: Certified Professional Transportation Planner (PTP)
- Member, American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP)