TJ Miller is an Associate and works within a multitude of areas within the firm. He specializes in data collection, marketing analysis and business administration. He is notably experienced in field surveys and personal interaction.
- What motivates you?
- To be better than who I was yesterday
- Personal life philosophy?
- It’s not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog.
- Favorite quote?
- “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.” - Marianne Williamson
- Your role models?
- Cal Ripken, Jr.
- Favorite sports team?
- The San Francisco 49ers or the Baltimore Orioles
- What do you collect?
- Strange and cool looking coffee mugs but I don’t drink any coffee!