Riaz Kureshi is a traffic engineer with experience working mainly on residential, commercial, and institutional developments in the Washington, DC metropolitan area, notably in Montgomery County, Prince George’s County, and the District of Columbia.
Based in our Bethesda, Maryland office, he handles traffic impact studies and analyses, traffic counts, and transportation work relating to pedestrian and bicycle traffic, among other responsibilities.
Riaz manages forecasting and analysis projects with a range of tools, including Synchro and HCS.
Riaz interned with the Purple Line Corridor Coalition where he was involved in stakeholder meetings, funding opportunities, master planning, and preparations for public/stakeholder presentations.
Q + A
- Favorite place to travel?
- Make and model of your first car?
- 2000 Acura TL
- Favorite fast food chain?
- In N Out. But for local spots, Chipotle.
- Favorite sports team?
- Washington Wizards
- Do you collect anything?
- License plates and coins
- Master of City/Urban, Community and Regional Planning, Morgan State University
- Bachelor of City/Urban, Community and Regional Planning, Towson University