Marcela Rocha manages the finance department at Wells + Associates, including accounts payable and receivables, payroll, expense reports, invoicing, contracts, and collections.
She brings over 20 years of experience in the accounting and finance field to W+A, having previously held senior accounting roles in the hotel, real estate development, and design-build sectors.
Q + A
- What is your favorite vacation spot?
- My favorite vacation spot is Cochabamba, Bolivia. Cochabamba is in a valley in the Andes mountain range and is known as the city of eternal spring. It is famously known by Bolivians as the gastronomic capital.
- How do you like to relax?
- Read a book by the pool.
- What is the best advice you’ve ever received?
- Worry about your own lane, do not concern yourself with others.
- What motivates you to work hard?
- How many pairs of shoes do you own?
- Not enough 😉
- What was your favorite subject in school?
- What song would you say best sums you up?
- Imagine, by John Lennon.
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, George Mason University