Kevin Fellin has been a transportation engineer since 2001, and is experienced in traffic, parking, and transportation planning and engineering. He is a registered Professional Engineer in Virginia and Maryland.
His experience includes capacity analyses, directional distribution analysis, vehicular access studies, traffic impact studies, micro-simulation analysis, directional distribution analyses, parking analyses and design, parking reduction, data collection, and report preparation. Kevin’s federal agency expertise includes a building perimeter security study for the U.S. Department of State.
- What do you like best about working at W+A?
- Interaction with clients and the complexity where no two projects are alike
- Personal life philosophy?
- Working hard and the joys of family, friends, and travel
- Your ideal weekend?
- Attending a Virginia Tech football game in Blacksburg, VA on a cool autumn day
- Favorite place to travel and why?
- The Val di Non in northern Italy. It’s where my family is from and where I spent many summers growing up.
- Make and model of your first car?
- Fiat 131
- Favorite sports team?
- Virginia Tech Football
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering, Virginia Tech
- Professional Engineer (P.E.): Virginia and Maryland