Cameron Seger is a traffic engineer with experience working mainly on residential and mixed-use developments for and alongside civil engineering firms, property developers, architects, and others.
Based in our Charlotte, North Carolina office, Cameron works on an array of traffic engineering projects for our clients, including traffic impact studies, parking studies, and traffic counts to build to analyze the impact of development on vehicular traffic. His work is focused on projects in North Carolina and South Carolina as well as the greater Southeast region but extends to other jurisdictions including Virginia and Indiana.
He manages forecasting and analysis projects using Synchro, Excel, and Autocad.
Q + A
- Favorite fast food?
- I eat Chick-Fil-A at least twice a week so that would have to be my favorite.
- Your ideal weekend?
- Playing a round of golf on Saturday and watching college football then watching the Panthers on Sunday with friends.
- Favorite sports team?
- I am a huge Hornets fan and follow them very closely. I also love watching the Carolina Panthers every Sunday.
- How many pairs of shoes do you own?
- In high school and college, I worked at a shoe store so I own about 60 pairs of shoes.
- Favorite subject in school?
- I have always loved any kind of math. It has been my favorite subject since very early elementary school.
- Bachelor of Engineering, University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Engineer-in-Training (EIT): North Carolina