Andrew Buntua is a licensed Professional Engineer (P.E.) and handles traffic, parking, and transportation planning and engineering projects in multiple jurisdictions within Virginia and Maryland.
A civil engineer, he has provided traffic, parking, and transportation planning and engineering for Wells + Associates clients since 2012. His experience includes traffic impact studies, parking analyses, capacity analyses, signal warrant analyses, and data collection.
- How did you get interested in transportation?
- Transportation affects my daily life, so I was always interested in learning more about it.
- Personal life philosophy?
- Anything is worth trying at least once.
- Favorite vacation spot?
- The beach. Doesn’t matter where, as long as there’s sunshine and water.
- How do you relax?
- Exercise or any other sort of physical activity always helps me to unwind.
- Favorite fast food chain?
- What do you collect?
- Clothing tags
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering, Virginia Tech
- Professional Engineer (P.E.), Virginia