After a while, we all learn that what makes a company special is its people. This is even more true for those of us who have had the pleasure to work alongside our colleague Larry Sefcik for 25 years.
Yes, it’s been 25 years for Larry at Wells + Associates!
Twenty-five years of:
- Larry’s never-ending, optimistic approach to life and work
- His entertaining tales about traveling the world with his wonderful wife
- Hard work for our valued clients
- Going beyond the expected for these same clients and partners
- Interesting work, including helping move a historic house in Washington, DC
- Developing maintenance of traffic plans for countless projects, including for a big repair job of the Robert O. Norris Bridge spanning Virginia’s Rappahannock River
- Being the life of the party, whether at a company scavenger hunt in the District of Columbia or at our annual holiday parties
- The best Christmas ties and outfits
- Being a crucial part of not only our Traffic Design team, but of our entire company
Thank you, Larry, for all you do and for who you are!
Wells + Associates