We are pleased to announce that we have moved our Maryland office to downtown Bethesda this summer. Now in the 31st year of business, our Maryland traffic engineers, transportation planners, parking specialists and TDM experts have been privileged to support clients on interesting projects across the state for decades.
“Over the years, our traffic engineering and transportation consulting team has worked on more than 2,000 projects in Maryland. Aside from downtown Bethesda being a great location, we are pleased to move closer to many of the partners we work with on a daily basis,” stated President Michael J. Workosky.
“As a transportation engineering and planning firm, we aim to locate our offices near transit and active transportation networks. Our new location in Bethesda fits that bill,” said Justin Schor, vice president of business development.
While this is just a tiny sampling of the thousands of projects we have been honored to be a part of, you can get a taste of some of our Maryland transportation engineering and planning work heres:
- New Marriott HQ in Bethesda: Transportation Planning, Parking Analysis, TDM, and MOT
- Proposed Quantum Frederick Data Center: Traffic Impact Analysis in Frederick County
- Heritage Gardens: LATR Study for Senior Care Community
- Anne Arundel Health System: Traffic Impact Analysis for Medical Center
- Cathedral Heights: Traffic Study and Calming Measures for Planned Unit Development in DC
- Fedex Field: Traffic and Parking Studies for Land Use Entitlements
- Lot 31: LATR Review for Mixed Use Project in Montgomery County, MD
- Twinbrook Station: Traffic Study and TDM Plan in Montgomery County, MD
Our new office is in a beautiful, light-filled, newly renovated building in downtown Bethesda. Full of amenities such as craft coffee, conference rooms, and a fitness center, our office is just down the street from the Bethesda Metro Station on the Red Line, Metrobus stops, and a Capital Bikeshare station, and has easy access to I-495 from our Wisconsin Avenue address.