Last month, we at Wells + Associates were honored to be a part of GVF’s TDM Awards Breakfast which recognized organizations that develop TDM and sustainability programs in the GVF region. Our Senior Associate Rena Ferris, a veteran transportation and urban planner in the region, was on hand to receive a Gold Level award on behalf of our TDM team.
The Greater Valley Forge Transportation Management Association (GVF) is a leader in advocating for a viable transportation network in the Greater Philadelphia region. As the transportation management association (TMA) for Montgomery and Chester Counties just west and north of Philadelphia, GVF leads efforts to create sustainable transportation in an area that matches the size of cities like Denver, Las Vegas, Miami, Nashville, New Orleans, and Sacramento.
GVF partners with public and private entities to work toward their goal, and this award ceremony on September 18, 2017 was one way they recognize their transportation partners, many of whom promote commuting alternatives for their employees and the community.
As you can see from GVF’s awards list, the efforts to build sustainable transportation with more commuter choices is widespread. Congratulations to the awardees but especially to GVF for leading the charge!
GVF 2017 TDM Award Recipients
Diamond Level Awardees
- Fitzgerald and Halliday Inc.
- Lower Merion Township
- Montgomery County Community College
- Montgomery County
- Traffic Planning & Design, Inc.
- Upper Merion Township
- Urban Engineers
Platinum Level Awardees
- Cheltenham Township
- McMahon Associates, Inc.
- Suburban Transit Network, Inc.
- Tredyffrin Township
Gold Level Awardees
- American Heritage Federal Credit Union
- The Borough of Pottstown
- Crowne Plaza Philadelphia- King of Prussia
- DOW Chemical Company
- King of Prussia Mall
- Wells + Associates
- Whitpain Township
Silver Level Awardees
- Brandywine Realty Trust
- Bryn Mawr Hospital, Main Line Health
- Bryn Mawr Rehab Hospital, Main Line Health
- Lankenau Medical Center, Main Line Health
- Paoli Hospital, Main Line Health
- Pottstown Area Rapid Transit
Bronze Level Awardees
- Century Engineering
- Riddle Hospital, Main Line Health