How do you create a compelling yet easy-to-navigate environment for your property’s visitors and tenants? The answer lies in wayfinding systems that combine the best in transportation amenities and the built environment - the subject of our next Connect+ webinar.
Experiential graphic design creates a unique experience that both attracts and connects people to place. In this webinar, you will learn how - through the creative use of graphic, architectural, industrial, interior, and landscape design - successful properties create:
- A unique placemaking and identity that expresses the essence of a place or experience
- Wayfinding elements that are clear, easy to understand, instill confidence, direct, educate, and inspire
- Pedestrian and vehicular wayfinding that makes use of dynamic, digital signage
- Strong amenity visibility, including transportation amenities that are easily seen by prospective tenants as part of a walk-through
- Intelligent environments powered by data, digital interfaces, user recognition, and communication technologies