William Zeid has nearly a decade of experience in traffic, parking, and transportation engineering and planning. He is a registered Professional Engineer (P.E.) in the state of Maryland and works for both private and public sector clients throughout the greater Washington, D.C. region.
Will’s experience includes traffic impact analysis, roadway capacity analyses, parking analysis, signal warrant analysis and design, and other operational analyses.
- How did you get interested in transportation?
- I took several elective courses related to traffic and transportation engineering and design that were offered as part of the Civil Engineering program at the University of Idaho. I also like the consulting aspect of traffic and transportation, more so than sitting behind a desk producing engineering designs and plans.
- What do you like best about working at W+A?
- The atmosphere is great and everyone is easy to work with
- Favorite vacation spot?
- Any warm place with a beach
- Favorite fast food chain?
- Plane, train, car, bike or walk? How do you get to work?
- Make and model of your first car?
- 1989 Dodge Ram Conversion Van
- Your Karaoke night song?
- Friends in Low Places, Garth Brooks
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering, University of Idaho
- Professional Engineer (P.E.), Maryland