Noah Williams is an associate engineer on Wells + Associates’ traffic design and traffic engineering teams. He focuses mainly on design work, including traffic signal design, temporary traffic control devices, including signs and striping, and intersection design.
Noah works on a range of project types, including mixed use developments, larger-scale construction, and residential community projects. Of particular interest to him is work on facilities for pedestrian and cycling users such as on shared use paths and cycle tracks.
He graduated from the University of Delaware in 2016 with a B.S. in Civil Engineering where he participated in two transportation research projects. Prior to joining W+A, Noah worked for three years at the Delaware Department of Transportation on road design projects.
Q + A
- Who are your role models?
- Russell Wilson.
- What is your favorite vacation spot?
- Mexico (so far).
- What is your personal life philosophy?
- Life is a gift in which we can give of ourselves to make a better reality.
- What is your favorite fast food chain?
- If you could live in any other time period, what would it be?
- The first century.
- Who is your favorite sports team?
- The Florida Gators Football team.
- What is the best advice you’ve ever received?
- Give yourself time to grow.
- What made you interested in transportation?
- How when transportation design is done well it fits seamlessly into society.
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering, University of Delaware