Mike Pinkoske is a Professional Transportation Planner (PTP) with more than 17 years of experience. He manages transportation engineering and planning for leading public and private sector organizations and businesses. His work on residential, commercial, institutional, mixed use, and transit-oriented projects has spanned a wide variety of disciplines, including project management, traffic impact studies, technical analyses, transportation demand management (TDM) planning, and document preparation and plan reviews.
He provides and presents infrastructure recommendations to regional transportation agencies including local, state, and federal agencies which are required to mitigate existing and future traffic demands as well as provide pro-rata analysis regarding financial responsibility.
Mike has worked in the transportation engineering field since 2001. He is responsible for managing and overseeing a variety of projects, including traffic impact studies, capacity analyses, interchange modification reports, transportation demand management planning, shared parking analysis, roadway capacity analysis and traffic forecasting, bicycle and pedestrian evaluation, micro-simulation analyses, directional distribution analyses, technical reports, parking analyses, and data collection.
- What do you like best about working at W+A?
- The different challenges that we face and that everyday could be different from the last
- Favorite vacation spot?
- Outer Banks (OBX), NC or Myrtle Beach, SC
- Your ideal weekend?
- Cold beer, chicken wings and football
- Favorite sports team?
- Yankees and Buffalo Bills
- Make and model of your first car?
- 1988 Chevy Monte Carlo
- Favorite Movie?
- Bachelor of Arts, Geography/Economics, Colgate University
- Professional Transportation Planner (PTP)