Melissa joined Wells + Associates in 2012. She handles many aspects of the firm’s finance and administration and is co-chair of the marketing committee. Her responsibilities span accounts payable, bank reconciliation, daily operations, payroll reporting, training, administrative support to staff and executive management, and event planning.
- What do you like best about working at W+A?
- I like that my job is forever changing, and I enjoy that the company is big enough, yet small enough where it feels like a family.
- Personal life philosophy?
- Always look forward to Mondays. Enjoy what you do, and the people who you encounter throughout life.
- Favorite vacation spot?
- My mind. I can go anywhere, everywhere without the hassle of having to pack. As an only child, I learned to become creative with my thoughts.
- If you could live in any other time period, what would it be and why?
- I would live in the 1920s. I am so fascinated with the fashion, movies, music, and influential culture. The 1920s era was so extravagant, dramatic and charismatic.
- Favorite sports team?
- The Baltimore Ravens
- What do you collect?
- I love to collect nail polish
- Bachelors of Science Business Management, Virginia State University
- Virginia Commonwealth Notary Public