John Paul Perez has been a technical analyst and CADD designer in the field of transportation and civil engineering since 2008. His experience includes traffic signal design, signing and pavement marking plans, maintenance of traffic plans, roadway and parking lot layouts, interchange and roadway concept plans, swept area diagrams and presentation graphics. His expertise also includes field surveying.
- What motivates you?
- Family, friends, foods
- Personal life philosophy?
- “Qui audet adipiscitur.” The one who dares wins.
- Your role models?
- Aaron Banks, Antonio and Benedicto Perez, Ben Rich, Douglas MacArthur, Kelly Johnson, Miyamoto Musashi
- Your favorite place to travel?
- Japan and the Philippines
- Favorite book?
- The Art of War
- Favorite subject in school?
- Asymmetric Warfare & Tactics, CQC & CQB
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture, Mapua Institute of Technology, Manila, Philippines
- Associates Degree in Computer Aided Drafting and Design, ITT Technical Institute
- Associates Degree in Graphic Design, Northern Virginia Community College
- Associates Degree in Industrial Design, Nagoya University, Nagoya, Japan