A member of our transportation engineering and planning team, Jeremy Ko works on the engineering aspects of a wide range of developments and projects in the Washington, DC metropolitan region. This work includes traffic impact studies (including CLV/critical lane analysis and trip generation analysis), parking management plans (including vehicle and bicycle arrangements), microsimulation, and working with local area transportation reviews.
- What is your personal life philosophy?
- If I can make an impact to even just one person, my life is full of meaning.
- What’s the best advice you’ve ever received?
- Have an extra roll of toilet paper in the bathroom.
- Describe your ideal weekend.
- Going to the beach on a hot, sunny day.
- Your Karaoke night song?
- Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars.
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University