Jeff Edmondson is an associate in the transportation engineering and planning practice at Wells + Associates, working on numerous types of developments. Based in the Tysons office, he works on transportation projects throughout the Washington, DC region – in Virginia, Maryland, and the District of Columbia.
Jeff works on behalf of property owners and developers who serve a range of sectors, including institutions, universities, hospitals, residential, retail, commercial, cultural, and mixed use. His work has included handling aspects of DDOT’s comprehensive transportation review process, which takes into account factors such as vehicle trip generation and site access, traffic data collection and analysis, and transit, bike, and pedestrian impacts.
His education at the graduate and undergraduate levels included studies in transportation and human development, traffic engineering, urban transportation planning, roadway intersection design, and pavement design and rehab.
- Who are your role models?
- My parents
- What is your favorite fast food chain?
- What is your favorite quote?
- “To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift” - Steve Prefontaine
- Who is your favorite sports team?
- Alabama Crimson Tide
- Masters of Science, Civil Engineering, University of Alabama
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering, University of Alabama