Grady Vaughan is a licensed Professional Engineer in Virginia, North Carolina, and the District of Columbia and a certified Professional Transportation Planner (PTP). As a transportation planning and engineering consultant with a background in both transportation planning and construction management, he works on multidisciplinary teams to assist developers on diverse for residential, commercial, institutional, and mixed-use projects.
His work includes traffic impact studies, parking analyses, speed studies, signal warrant studies, locality and guideline review and implementation, site level detail analysis, and site circulation studies in support of rezoning, subdivisions, and site plan approvals.
Grady also analyzes parking demand and supply in transit-oriented areas to accommodate new developments. This work includes parking reduction analyses with a focus on available public transit options and pedestrian facilities.
- What do you like best about working at W+A?
- Company culture and atmosphere
- Your personal life philosophy?
- Hakuna Matata
- Favorite vacation spot?
- Fenwick Island, DE at my parent’s house on the water
- Favorite quote?
- “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky – Michael Scott
- Favorite Fast Food Chain?
- Favorite Sports Team
- Philadelphia Franchises: Eagles, 76ers, Flyers, Phillies, and Union
- Bachelors of Science Civil Engineering, Villanova University
- Professional Engineer (P.E.), Virginia, North Carolina, District of Columbia
- Professional Transportation Planner (PTP)