Grady Vaughan is a transportation planning and engineering consultant, working on multidisciplinary teams to assist developers on diverse projects. His background spans transportation planning and construction management.
His work includes traffic impact studies, parking analyses, speed studies, signal warrant studies, locality and guideline review and implementation, site level detail analysis, and site circulation studies for residential, commercial, institutional, and mixed-use projects in the greater Washington D.C. metro area in support of rezoning, subdivisions, and site plan approvals.
Grady also analyzes parking demand and supply in transit-oriented areas to accommodate new developments. This work includes parking reduction analyses with a focus on available public transit options and pedestrian facilities.
- What do you like best about working at W+A?
- Company culture and atmosphere
- Your personal life philosophy?
- Hakuna Matata
- Favorite vacation spot?
- Fenwick Island, DE at my parent’s house on the water
- Favorite quote?
- “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky – Michael Scott
- Favorite Fast Food Chain?
- Favorite Sports Team
- Philadelphia Franchises: Eagles, 76ers, Flyers, Phillies, and Union
- Bachelors of Science Civil Engineering, Villanova University
- Professional Engineer (P.E.), Virginia