Evan Gittelman is an associate in the transportation engineering and planning practice at Wells + Associates. Based in the Tysons office, Evan works on industrial, residential, commercial, hospitality, mixed use, retail, and other projects for developers, property managers, and businesses.
Working primarily in Maryland and Virginia, Evan handles a wide range of transportation issues, including traffic impact studies, traffic forecasting, traffic analysis, and parking.
Prior to joining W+A, Evan worked in urban planning and policy research on projects such as comprehensive planning, development plan review, budget analysis, and research reports for the Mayor and City Council of Takoma Park, Maryland.
- What is your favorite vacation spot?
- Ocean City, Maryland
- What is your personal life philosophy?
- Confidence is key.
- What is your favorite fast food chain?
- It’s a tie between Chick-fil-A and Chipotle.
- What is your favorite quote?
- “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take” – Wayne Gretzky – Michael Scott
- What was the make and model of your first car?
- 2010 Kia Soul
- Which are your favorite sports teams?
- My favorite sports teams are the Washington Redskins (HTTR), Wizards, Capitals, and Virginia Tech Hokies.
- What would you sing at Karaoke night?
- Bohemian Rhapsody – Queen
- Bachelor of Arts, Public and Urban Affairs, Urbanization, Planning and Policy, Virginia Tech