Christine Bairan is a traffic engineer with experience working on commercial, retail, mixed use, and new developments for and alongside civil engineering firms, property developers, educational institutions, and others.
Based in our Silver Spring, MD office, she handles analysis and traffic forecasting for LATRs, traffic impact assessments and traffic impact studies, intersections, parking, signal warrant analyses, and other traffic engineering reporting projects.
Christine manages forecasting and analysis projects using Synchro, Vistro, TEAPAC, and SIDRA.
Q + A
- What do you like best about working at W+A?
- I love how it feels like family and how everyone is willing to help when needed.
- How do you get to work?
- I either walk or drive to work, just depends on the weather.
- Favorite fast food chain?
- You can never go wrong with Chick-Fil-A.
- Describe your ideal weekend.
- Exploring the city, trying out different restaurants, and taking a long nap.
- What is your favorite book to read?
- Currently reading “It Ends with Us” by Colleen Hoover.
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering, California State University, Sacramento
- Engineer-in-Training (EIT): Virginia