Will Steinhilber is a member of our traffic engineering team, conducting traffic impact studies and transportation impact assessments related to a variety of developments, including mixed-use projects featuring office, commercial, retail, and residential components.
He conducts traffic forecasting and analysis, local guideline review and implementation, parking reduction studies, and traffic signal warrant analyses. These projects are supported by his work handling traffic counts, field work, and writing and assisting in technical report preparation. He also prepares traffic signal systems, lighting, maintenance of traffic, detour, signing and striping, and transportation-related plans and graphics.
- What motivates you?
- Helping others.
- What is your personal life philosophy?
- Sometimes you win, other times you learn.
- What is your favorite vacation spot?
- Anywhere on the water, but my favorite place is the Outer Banks, NC.
- Favorite sports team?
- D.C. Area Teams
- Favorite Book?
- The Hunt for Red October by Tom Clancy.
- Bachelor of Science, Engineering, Business Minor, James Madison University
- Engineer in Training (EIT) designation from National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying (NCEES)