Ashley Moses is a Marketing and Outreach Specialist on Wells + Associates’ TDM team, with a background in customer engagement and marketing. Her main focus in this role is changing travel behavior and serving as an advocate for alternative modes of transportation. She specializes in content marketing, public outreach, and commuter support.
Ashley works on a variety of transportation programs and projects for our clients, including communications and content marketing, graphic design, and marketing materials to maximize the impact of W+A’s TDM programs. Her work includes spearheading social media campaigns for communities and brands, creating content for websites and email communications, and planning and executing professional and social events to achieve client goals, build successful TDM programs, and foster community activities.
Q + A
- Favorite quote?
- “The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Favorite vacation spot?
- Anywhere with sunshine and water.
- Favorite fast food chain?
- Chick-fil-A or Cookout.
- Plane, train, car, or bike?
- Train, by far! I love the entire experience of train travel. You can’t beat the scenery found outside of a train window.
- Bachelors of Science, Design, Radford University